Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things we did on free day

We took a trip to Antalya city for a day of fun. Samritha's dad took the initiative to arrange a small bus tour. On the trip we had parents and my fellow teammates: Samritha, Alisha, Winston, Sai (Samritha's younger brother), Annie and Alec Getz.

First we went to see waterfalls and caves. I found caves very interesting and we climbed high and deeper inside them. One of the cave was behind the water fall. Felt like a scene from Indian Jones movie. We also met Michael Brown and David Adelberg there. Michael and I were ahead of the pack in climbing to the top. Some pictures:


This was the biggest fall and the most beautiful

With my dad in front of the waterfall. There were other smaller falls too.

Leading my friends to the caves

We all climbing up the caves

With Annie Wang

After this we all went to a small market. This market a lots of nice hand made chess sets. Winston and I played two games with local patzers and beat them handily. They were nice and gave us candies in return.


Sai, youngest of the lot but not to be left behind in any activity.

Later we went to the old Antalya city and I had a very good chicken sandwich. I saved some of that for my dinner too.


I was famished after all the climbing.

Later we saw a mosque from inside. It was nice and quiet.


An old mosque

After the trip my dad and I went to the beach. Overall fun and enjoyable day.

No comments: